[AMRadio] Old-Timer AMers?

John Lawson jpl15 at panix.com
Thu Nov 22 11:49:05 EST 2007

On Thu, 22 Nov 2007, Jim Isbell, W5JAI wrote:

> I am curious about something in the record keeping of the FAA.  I
> started out in 1958 or maybe 59 as WA6LGT then changed my call to

    Welllll - looks to me like you studied real hard and then got your
pilot's licence....

   Hey - I wonder if I can sit for the Extra test and then upgrade to ATP,
or something cool like that... sure be a lot less work/time/money.

    ;}   HIHI!

  Here's wishing everyone a really nice weekend, long or short, filled with
activities or pleasantly quiet (as it is here)...

Cheers

John KB6SCO