[AMRadio] AMers all "old-timers"?

Mike Sawyer w3slk at hughes.net
Thu Nov 22 11:48:49 EST 2007

Me and KN0R, (now the fine call, KK4AM) got on 160M and ran NBFM at about
1500watts. Naturally the slopbucketeers threw a fit. They tried to convince
us that FM was illegal down there. I kindly told them to check out what the
rules say and I just happened to have a copy of Part 97 that I recited to
him. By saying this I am admiting to using a riceburner. But it seldom gets
used;>)
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK