[AMRadio] Old AM'ers

Ed Sieb esieb at sympatico.ca
Thu Nov 22 11:54:05 EST 2007

Ah... but you see  what's needed is fresh, new blood!  I'm already
doing that with my buddies who were licensed at the same time I was.

Ed, VA3ES

Jim Isbell, W5JAI wrote:

Thats why I stopped re upping, it was too depressing.  I expect to
live another 50 years so I will be looking for a CWA membership before
I leave this earth so I can depress the younger guys.