[AMRadio] AMers all "old-timers"?

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Thu Nov 22 16:47:59 EST 2007

My Meissner EX Signal Shifter has the NBFM module and I made a few tests on
160 with it last month. One op was running a CE 10B and another had a
Supreme or some other fairly obscure brand. No hassles from anybody but we
were all local and low power. All CE rigs had NBFM as a standard feature,
Ive owned them all from the 10A to 200V.

Back in the 50's NBFM was popular with the commuter mobile crowd on LINY.

Carl
KM1H