[AMRadio] Anti-AM Opinionated Hams

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Thu Nov 22 17:03:40 EST 2007

A few years ago I gave out over 150 ARRL VHF Contest  Q's on 6M using a
Clegg Zeus and an old Tapetone converter into a NC-300. Not one person
complained even when I was holding one frequency and running a pileup.

I operate SSB, CW, NBFM, AM, and WSJT. I have absolutely no respect for the
narrow minded type that cant tolerate something that they either dont care
for or are technically unfit to understand or use.

Carl
KM1H