[AMRadio] Please help me identify a really nice old keyer

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Thu Nov 22 20:28:52 EST 2007

John, from looking at the panel, knobs, interior Id say it is a lunchtime
project by a talented engineer/tech with access to the metal/model shop.

Its nice to find choice HB items that usually wind up in the trash.

In your travels, have you ever run across a National NBS-1? Its a factory
modified NC-183 with a 3rd IF stage and a switchable IF bandwidth. I need a
schematic.

I enjoy your QST column.

Carl
KM1H