[AMRadio] Anti-AM Opinionated Hams

Brett Gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizon.net
Thu Nov 22 23:13:55 EST 2007

I personaly dont want to spend loads of time tuning all over
many bands to find an AM qso.

I LIKE just tuning around 3870 to 3890 maybe and 7285 on up,
if nothings on, i can call cq or do something else, cant say I want
to tune the entire 80 and 40 meter bands every time I turn the radios on.

Brett
N2DTS