[AMRadio] Getting on the Air

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 10:32:45 EST 2007

Ellen Rugowski wrote:
>> W5OMR is right in saying that we don't have to wait for a special event to
>> come out of the woodwork.
>>
>> Too bad the 15 meter propagation isn't with us yet.

I'm thinking that 15m is kinda like 10m.  The band is open a lot more
than you think, but because everyone is 'listening' for signals, and not
putting one on the air, everyone starts to think the band is dead.

> Ellen - AF9J
> Thawing out from spending an hour walking home after dropping of her coar
> for some service - it's 20 degress out there, with a 15 mile per hour wind!

Be careful out there, Ellen.  You gonna freeze your ...earlobes... off!

Gonna have to get some one from the Wisconsin State police to go around
looking for earlobes with hoop ear-rings through 'em

 ;-)

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope,

73 = Best Regards,