[AMRadio] Anti-AM Opinionated Hams

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Fri Nov 23 12:43:22 EST 2007

Aurora CW is fun on 6M. Especially when you link up to Es or F2 (not for a
few more years). Ive worked Alaska from NH on what is believed to have been
an AU link to double hop E. You should be in an excellent location for AU.

Ive worked coast to coast, South America and Europe on regular E and F skip
AM, its a blast! Im also in a CH 2 area but with 99% of the town probably on
cable Ive had no complaints at 120W on AM or 1200W on CW/SSB.

Carl
KM1H