[AMRadio] Getting on the Air

Ellen Rugowski ellenjoanne2003 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 23 18:48:57 EST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark K3MSB" <mark.k3msb at gmail.com>
To: "Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service"
<amradio at mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2007 11:58 AM
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] Getting on the Air

> There is some 15 CW activity now.    I'm parked on 21.420.   Called CQ
> for a while but nada.
>
> I'll be there for a while longer whilst cleaning up the shack
>
> 73 Mark K3MSB

Ahhh Jeez!  Not only am I too clse to you for 15m at this time of the solar
cycle, but I was busy taking care of car work.   But...... Sporadic E does
happen on 15m.  Where ere the signals from?  We could have worked each other
via Es.

Ellen - AF9J
Still waiting to hook up with you on 50.400 AM (the FT-620B needs to be put
through its AM paces)