[AMRadio] Please help me identify a really nice old keyer

John Dilks K2TQN oldradio at worldnet.att.net
Fri Nov 23 21:48:06 EST 2007

At 09:39 PM 11/23/2007, you wrote:
>That really makes me feel like I am rushing headlong into
>oldbuzzardism.  "A really nice OLD keyer from the nineteen SIXTIES."
>
>I usually think of  "nice old radio stuff" as being from pre-WW2, or
>from the1940's at the latest.  To me, stuff from the 1960's is
>pretty johnny-come-lately.

Hi Don,

Hey if it makes you nervous, I'll be glad to take that 1955-1960s'
johnny-come-lately 75A4 off your hands.  :-)

I like anything that is well made, especially if it is homebrew.  It
now looks like this one may have been, check back to my web page, I
just added the schematic from a 1964 handbook.

http://www.eht.com/oldradio/k2tqn/keyer/index.htm

73, John