[AMRadio] AMers all "old-timers"?

sbjohnston at aol.com sbjohnston at aol.com
Fri Nov 23 22:52:55 EST 2007

Just to follow-up on the anonymous insulting email I received in reply
to a message sent to ARRL officers... the header doesn't have any
useful info.  It was sent from one of the online email services which
do not tell you much if anything about the sender.

My theory is that it was forwarded to someone else by one of the
recipients at ARRL, and that bozo sent the nasty message to me.  At
least that's my optimistic idea of what happened.  If it was one of the
ARRL officials, that would be especially sad.

Steve WD8DAS

-