[AMRadio] Boat Anchor Equipment

W4AWM at aol.com W4AWM at aol.com
Fri Nov 23 23:08:53 EST 2007

Well, if anyone cares,  I just recently hit the big 70 and was first licensed
as WN4AWM in 1953.  I have held W4AWM since I upgraded to General and am now
a heavy Extra. I did trade W4AWM for K6MUG for a short period when I went to
CA after high school, but came back East and joined the Air Force about 6
months later. Nobody wanted to hire anyone who might be drafted because they didn't
want to hold your job for when you returned. I was lucky enough to get W4AWM
back again.

73,

 John,  W4AWM