[AMRadio] AMers all "old-timers"?

Bill Horne billhorne at comcast.net
Sat Nov 24 10:15:24 EST 2007

> Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 22:52:55 -0500
> From: sbjohnston at aol.com
> Subject: Re: [AMRadio] AMers all "old-timers"?
> To: amradio at mailman.qth.net
>
> Just to follow-up on the anonymous insulting email I received in reply
> to a message sent to ARRL officers... the header doesn't have any
> useful info.  It was sent from one of the online email services which
> do not tell you much if anything about the sender.
>
> My theory is that it was forwarded to someone else by one of the
> recipients at ARRL, and that bozo sent the nasty message to me.  At
> least that's my optimistic idea of what happened.  If it was one of the
> ARRL officials, that would be especially sad.
>
> Steve WD8DAS

Steve,

I suggest you forward the email, with headers, to the ARRL and demand
that they "Confirm or Deny" their involvement.

At the very least, you'll be putting a warning shot across the bow of
whomever was involved: if not an ARRL staffer, then whoever (s)he
forwarded it to.

Bill W1AC

--
Lookng back through time you know its clear that i've been blind
I've been a fool

                     David Gray