[AMRadio] Boat Anchor Equipment

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Sat Nov 24 13:11:39 EST 2007

Cool, Geoff.  However, the site didn't work right for me.  Could you double
check it?

Thanks,
Rick/K5IAR

Apparently not in Derby, KS (near Wichita).

http://hamradiocentral.biz is the website for the store, that is -also-
a Radio Shack affiliate.

I don't get anything from sending someone to their site, but you should
go, just to stop the 'stereotypical' bashing of Radio Shack.

Don't get me wrong - I -know- this is an 'isolated incident', where they
actually might know -something- and give you an answer (which is more
than a blank stare.)
When you go in asking THESE guys for a 10uF cap @ 450vdc, they might
actually know -something- about the part, and they -certainly- know
about HF!

Fuzzy/W5FZN (long time sk) said
"ya pays yer money, and ya takes yer chances!"

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope,

73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR