[AMRadio] Boat Anchor Equipment

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 13:26:22 EST 2007

Rick Brashear wrote:
> Cool, Geoff.  However, the site didn't work right for me.  Could you double
> check it?

Well!  Whatchaknowaboutthat?  It -WAS- working...

and, there's no 'www'... try typing in
h t t p : / / h a m r a d i o c e n t r a l . b i z
and see what ya get.

HERE, I get nada... nuttin' zip, zilch, zero it's '404, man..' (aka: not
found)

But it WAS working...  I was looking at tuners, and antenna rotators,
and other used gear, like that NyeViking tuner, for $159..

dunno where the site went...  storm related?
http://sirocco.accuweather.com/nx_mosaic_640x480c/SIR/inmaSIRSC.gif

That is right over you now, Rick (and you can HAVE it!)
Might be a router down in Dallas...

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope,

73 = Best Regards,