[AMRadio] IARU - VP ARRL contact by WD5BZO

A.R.S. - WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 19:04:13 EST 2007

The following mp3 file (about 3 megs) is a recording of David/WD5BZO
in Little Rock, AR.  He states that he spoke with the VP of the ARRL
just prior to this recording which contains a summary of the
conversation.  Take it for what it's worth, as I'm only sharing the
information to the list by request, and permission from David.

With some of the recent discussion, and the nasty email Steve got, I
must say I am still skeptical, but that's just my opinion, and yours
may differ.

FYI - Recorded this morning 24 Nov 2007, WD5BZO.  Posted here with permission:

http://w5ami.net/IARU_wd5bzo.mp3

David stated in the net he had contact info for these ARRL officials.
You can contact Dave at wd5bzo at yahoo.com for the contact information,
however I'm sure the ARRL website also has their email addresses.

73 - Brian
wa5am

--
"Money is only temporary, radios are forever" - Jim Little aka "the
old dawg"/K5BAI

Harvard Minor Planet Station (MPC) H44/Cascade Mtn. Arkansas
www.arksky.org