[AMRadio] IARU - VP ARRL contact by WD5BZO

Mike Sawyer w3slk at hughes.net
Sat Nov 24 20:12:10 EST 2007

Having listened to David and his conversation with the 'VP', I'm led to
believe he was 'blinded by the lights.' I would debate the so called
mis-information being put out by Paul, WA3VJB. I'll quit here since I'm
really throttling back my fingers on the keyboard right now.
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK