[AMRadio] IARU - VP ARRL contact by WD5BZO

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Sat Nov 24 21:25:58 EST 2007

For those of you who would like to post to a site the ARRL does monitor
to some degree, go here:

It is mostly inactive because they don't seem to have much to say to
each other, but I have see Ed Hare post there and some others.  It might
get more attention than here (maybe, but I doubt it).  It certainly
won't hurt to try.  You can get on as a member of ARRL.  At least there
you will have an audience of ARRL members.

Jim/W5JO