[AMRadio] IARU - VP ARRL contact by WD5BZO

Thomas Adams quixote2 at ix.netcom.com
Sat Nov 24 21:27:13 EST 2007

I for one don't buy one word of it.

If an ARRL representative said "Good Morning" to me, I'd make two
quick telephone calls.

First, I'd call the National Weather Service to find out if it's "good".

Second, I'd call the Naval Observatory to find out if it's really "morning".

The people in Newington long ago sold thier souls...   they could
give a rodent's rectum
about ham radio. We're a commodity to them.

Mr. T., W9LBB