[AMRadio] IARU - VP ARRL contact by WD5BZO

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Sun Nov 25 04:08:12 EST 2007

I know no such thing.
As far as I know, neither WD5BZO nor I, wear skirts.
I really have no idea if you read those posts.
I don't see where any pooches were involved.
I provided a link to review, not an excuse.
I fail to see where any "damage" as been done other then in the minds of
"some" people unless there is a belief that a voluntary band plan can
somehow take precedence over our current FCC rules and regulations.
Possibly too much "bone-sauces" on the turkey!

Note: My responses above should follow your initial responses below if
you follow typical reading/response patterns.
Pete, wa2cwa