[AMRadio] Old AM'ers

Warren Elly w1gud at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Nov 25 07:56:04 EST 2007

I've been licensed over 40 years...but still haven't figured out why I
need to Join QCWA???
I've belonged to arrl from before I got my license...and look what its
got me... incentive licensing, dump the code, now force am off the air
through the back IARU door...
73, Warren W1GUD
Continuous AM operation since 1967