[AMRadio] IARU - VP ARRL contact by WD5BZO

David Knepper collinsradio at comcast.net
Sun Nov 25 08:09:01 EST 2007

In all due respect, I keep wondering if any of these individuals who keep
criticizing the ARRL actually are members.

It's like those who are not registered to vote.  They always have something
to say about their government, their leaders, etc.  Discussion that are to
be left in the bar room.

I just bet that the ARRL simply ignores - I would - the comments by those
who are not members.

Join the ARRL and stand up for the League.  Regardless of their policies
over the years, it is still our voice for amateur radio.

Please respond off line so as not clutter up this fine mail list.  The
server needs a rest!

Where is Glenn Baxter, K1MAN, when you need him!  Oops!

Dave, W3ST - W3CRA