[AMRadio] IARU - VP ARRL contact by WD5BZO

David Knepper collinsradio at comcast.net
Sun Nov 25 08:54:54 EST 2007

First of all, Warren, you make a very convincing argument.  I would vote
directors in that truly represent the hobby.  I recall many years ago, the
former Atlantic Director (Hugh Thurbill??)  and I had a frank discussion on
AM at a local hamfest he attended.  He was not very receptive to my support
of  AM.  Years later I met him again and he had mellowed a bit.  I am glad
that he no longer represents me.  The climate has changed somewhat but we
must join the ARRL to vote those out that do not represent us fairly and
equitably.

Dave, W3ST - W3CRA
Collins Radio Association
www.collinsra.com
Join the largest Collins group in the world
Nets on 7208 at 4:30 EDST every day and
Monday at 3805 at 8 PM EDST