[AMRadio] WA9ZTY

A.R.S. - WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 09:19:48 EST 2007

I wonder if anyone on the list knows WA9ZTY.  I was going to email
him, however I can not find any email or phone number for him.

He is part of a group that meets just above 3890 in the mornings,
however I can not figure out exactly what frequency they think they
are operating on since they are spread out from 3889 to 3892.5+.
There is a group in my area that meets each morning on 3890, and at
times these fellow AM'ers in 9 land really hit us hard when they are
operating in such a wide area.  I'd really like to see if they
wouldn't mind trying to get close to one another so at least our notch
filters will work as intended, etc.  They really don't seem to be
minding what frequency they transmit on.  Don't get me wrong, a few
hundred cycles doesn't bother me one bit, but when one group operates
in an area of nearly 4kcs consistently each morning, it becomes very
annoying for us.

If anyone knows how to get in touch with these fellows, I would
appreciate if you would politely ask them if they could zero beat one
another.  If you prefer, send me the contact info, and I will talk
with them.  I'm sure we can work something out.

Thanks!

Brian / wa5am

--
"Money is only temporary, radios are forever" - Jim Little aka "the
old dawg"/K5BAI

Harvard Minor Planet Station (MPC) H44/Cascade Mtn. Arkansas
www.arksky.org