[AMRadio] IARU - VP ARRL contact by WD5BZO

Anthony W. DePrato wa4jqs at mikrotec.com
Sun Nov 25 10:13:31 EST 2007

>   The climate has changed somewhat but we must join the ARRL to
> vote those out that do not represent us fairly and equitably.
>
>Dave, W3ST - W3CRA
>Dave:

i have been a member since  1962 and they HAVE NOT helped me in
years.. and you are correct i keep asking the same question why do we
let these creeps stay in office. the AM and CW groups should pull
together and get a member to run in each section or state and vote
these weird-o's out. but i worry about the VOTE since they are the
bean counters..
73 Tony

QBE  ZUT  DE WA4JQS

ANTHONY W. (Tony) DePrato WA4JQS EXTRA - HEAVY
Since 1962
CQ DX HALL OF FAME # 35
A1-OP      FISTS  # 10573   SKCC #1227 F.O.P.
DXCC PHONE- DXCC CW- DXCC RTTY- DXCC MIXED
DXCC 40, 20, 15, 10 METERS
South Sandwich Island Dxpedition Group
CALLS HELD:
WA4JQS/ZS1, WA4JQS/KC4, WA4JQS/4K1