[AMRadio] IARU - VP ARRL contact by WD5BZO

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Sun Nov 25 11:12:13 EST 2007

If it wasn't for the ARRL exposing the BPL interference issues and taking
the FCC and the BPL companies to task about the interference and
noncompliance to current FCC rules and regulations, a number of amateur
radio geographic areas definitely would be in worst shape today regarding
BPL.

Pete, wa2cwa