[AMRadio] IARU - VP ARRL contact by WD5BZO

Grant Youngman nq5t at tx.rr.com
Sun Nov 25 13:31:57 EST 2007

It just seems to me that the fear mongers are spending too much time afraid
somebody is going to rain on their little parade, without there having yet
been any consequential rain.  Too much sparring for a fight, too much
passing the blame for every ill to "them".

I operate AM, too.  But this entire thread (or really the entire mentality)
of "somebody's going to steal my little red shovel and it's MINE" is quite
over the top.

Grant/NQ5T