[AMRadio] IARU - VP ARRL contact by WD5BZO

Mike Sawyer w3slk at hughes.net
Sun Nov 25 20:30:18 EST 2007

Thats what I did Geoff, about ten years ago. The way they handled the
debacle over CW back in '93, the (be)League(d) Fatigue with Rich Measures,
AG6K, the way they handle elections when their vetted people are challenged
by outsiders, how they deem that they MAY have potential conflicts of
interests, and declare them unqualified(I think this just happened again in
NM?) and now this crap! They have a knack for not representing the best
interests of amateur radio, regardless of what some "Snakeoil Salesmen"
might have you think!
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK