[AMRadio] IARU - VP ARRL contact by WD5BZO

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 20:35:32 EST 2007

Mike Sawyer wrote:

>> I see it differently.  If the ARRL doesn't represent the wants and needs
>> of the amateur community, as a whole, then the amateur community, as a
>> whole, should drop their membership.
>>
>> Vote with your feet.
> Thats what I did Geoff, about ten years ago.

Someone needs to convince the SSB'ers that this is going to affect them,
as well as us.

Let's get -all- amateurs to drop their ARRL membership, if only for a
day (week) and send our so-called 'representatives' a little message...

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope,

73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR