[AMRadio] IARU - VP ARRL contact by WD5BZO

Bob Macklin macklinbob at msn.com
Sun Nov 25 20:46:12 EST 2007

As I see it al you get for belonging to the ARRl is their magazine that has
mostly stuff I am not interested in. I have no use for RICEBOXES!

They stopped selling QST on magazine stands a few years ago. I just bought
the ones that had an article I was interested in. Now I just got to local
library and if there is something interesting I check it out and scan it
here at home.

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ
Seattle, Wa,