[AMRadio] IARU - VP ARRL contact by WD5BZO

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 20:52:38 EST 2007

Y'all gotta understand -my- position...

I've never felt the need to 'join' some ham-radio based organization (I
don't care if it's local radio clubs, or repeater organizations), just
because as a ham, I want to communicate with -other- hams.

To me, it's always been (yet another) way for someone to get their hand
in your wallet, under the guise of 'dues' and donations.

I've been there, done that.  I studied, learned and EARNED my Ham
ticket, and hold the Extra class license by passing the 20wpm test.  I
EARNED my license.  Why should I pay someone else to 'talk' with my license?

--
73