[AMRadio] To ship or not to ship

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sun Nov 25 21:52:08 EST 2007

The Valiant will probably bring a good price even if the buyer has to drive
to Alaska. The NC-183 has limited interest. A 183D is much more in demand.

I absolutely hate FedWrex, the name says it all. My results with UPS have
been nearly perfect and instant payment when they break something.

Ive over 10K feedbacks on Ebay, most not radio related, so have a good
feeling for what works, problem areas, etc.

Carl
KM1H