[AMRadio] IARU - VP ARRL contact by WD5BZO

David Knepper collinsradio at comcast.net
Sun Nov 25 22:19:11 EST 2007

Right you are.   But, you know that they still have a loyal following that
joins for the magazine - you know all those great AM articles!!!  Sorry
about that.  I read QST in one sitting and then put it on the pile.

Take care.

Dave, W3ST - W3CRA
Collins Radio Association
www.collinsra.com
Join the largest Collins group in the world
Nets on 7208 at 4:30 EDST every day and
Monday at 3805 at 8 PM EDST