[AMRadio] Another "Get on the Air Night"

Mike Sawyer w3slk at hughes.net
Mon Nov 26 08:39:24 EST 2007

Todd,
    It was good to hear you on 160 the other night albeit your signal was
weak. You're right, we need to demonstrate that the band expansion was a
good thing. The only way we can do that is by making greater use of our
privileges. Just a passing thought. We seem very inclined to participate in
activity on 75M in the new expansion, but has there been any increase in
activity in the expanded portion of 40M?
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK