[AMRadio] To ship or not to ship


Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 09:46:19 EST 2007


On Nov 25, 2007 9:30 PM, Rick Brashear <rickbras at airmail.net> wrote:
> I am thinking seriously about selling my Valiant and NC-183 and wonder if I
> should take a chance on shipping either or both?  The Valiant is very heavy
> as you all know and the NC-183 is no light weight.  If I don't agree to ship
> it will certainly limit the possibility of selling them.  What do ya'll have
> to say?  I received both via FedEx or UPS, I don't remember now, and both
> were undamaged.

Rick -

If you do decide to ship, I'd strongly recommend you wait now until
*after* the holiday rush, maybe mid-January to be safe. This is the
absolute worst time of year for damage, lost items, and so on due to
the increased load within the same time requirements.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ


More information about the AMRadio mailing list

This page last updated 23 Oct 2017.