[AMRadio] NC 183 mil VLF receiver for sale

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Mon Nov 26 14:22:54 EST 2007

National built just the receiver to their spec. They did all the diversity
work.
I wasnt there yet but saw the order in the files as we continued to supply
spares and replacement parts.

A lot of strange stuff went out of there built to order. I have an NBS-1
which is probably the rarest of them all at least since the early 30's.

Carl