[AMRadio] HRO-50

Mike Sawyer w3slk at hughes.net
Mon Nov 26 16:03:19 EST 2007

What a pain in the scrote. The manual says to adjust the coils for the low
end of the band, (in this case, I'm using coil set D 1.8-4.0M GC 3,5-4.0 BS)
and there aren't any adj. available. I looked in the in each coil set and I
can see the coil but it looks as though it was designed not to be adj. and
I'm hesitant about attempting to adj. them. The only one that has an
adjustment for GC is D-4. It worked well on 160 but it was damn near deaf on
75M. I wanted to make it back to standard but its a real tough go. I should
have left well enough alone. Well, in for a penny, in for a pound.
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK