[AMRadio] HRO-50

Larry Will lhwill at verizon.net
Mon Nov 26 17:38:20 EST 2007

Mike,

My book indicates, like many National receivers, on D band a single
loop of wire inside of the coil is bent to add/subtract
inductance.  I just looked at my RF input coil (opened it up) and
there is the wire.

The wire is accessible through the left rear hole, looking from the
top of the assembly (the side with the contacts).

Se page 19 in the HRO50-1 National manual for all the coils.

I have seen some cases on some receivers (not an HRO-50) where the
range may not be sufficient.

Larry
W3LW
11111