[AMRadio] HRO-50

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Mon Nov 26 17:54:41 EST 2007

Finally, some one actually read the manual!

The alignment is actually quite simple once youve been thru it once.

The way we determined which way to move that wire was to insert a plastic
rod with a piece of aluminum glued on one end and powdered iron on the
other. Aluminum decreases the inductance and iron increases it.

Carl
KM1H
National Radio 1963-69
Service Tech, Service Mgr