[AMRadio] Re: HRO-50

Bob Young bobyoung53 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 17:58:25 EST 2007

> Message: 7
> Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 15:42:54 -0600 (CST)
> From: ne1s at neandertech.com
> Subject: Re: [AMRadio] HRO-50
> To: "Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service"
>         <amradio at mailman.qth.net>

Those 1/2 turn coils inside of the box aren't that hard to adjust, all
you need is patience, three or four times in and out of the radio with
the coil box (for each 1/2 turn coil) and it should be OK, they're not
real touchy, you just want to get a feel for where each one is at
maximum. The more you align HRO's the better and quicker you get, the
first one is a learning experience, the coils after that will go
quicker and quicker, the peak is broad for the 1/2 turn internal coil.

Bob
KB1OKL