[AMRadio] Howdy Y'all

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Mon Nov 26 19:38:32 EST 2007

Hi Ronnie...  You have definitely been missed.  That Ranger will do the
stuff in another few weeks as the bands quiet down more.

Rick/K5IAR

well Im not dead. Not on the air either, but not dead. With the sale of my
precious Globe King 500 I have paid off the last of the doctors after my
health issues in 2005.

So its back to basics. I have a ranger and a R4C. Thats all thats left of
the AM gear.! But I plan on getting on the air with peanut power during the
upcoming Christmas Holidays when I have some time off from work.

recently built a little 6AG7/6L6 40M cw rig and have been having some fun
with it. It still have some chirp issues but I'll get them squared when I
have a full day to work on it.

anywho, just wanted to say howdy to everyone and hope to work you again real

soon.

Ronnie - W5SUM