[AMRadio] Just a thought for laughter and memory

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 22:22:20 EST 2007

Robert Lawson wrote:
> I would think that most of us ain't no more spring chicken (rosters)
> anymore, so I though I would ask this in light of some of the serious
> exchanges that I've read/deleted over the AM band plan ala  IRAU/ARRL
> recently.
> Question: What was your favorite April QST April Fool's article, or
> one that could have qualified?

Oh, I liked the one about the substance that could be injected into your
coax, that would produce different colors emitting from the antenna,
depending on what frequency you were on! :-)

What a great way to determine your antenna radiation pattern!

;-)

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope,

73 = Best Regards,