[AMRadio] Subscribe to the ARRL ?

sbjohnston at aol.com sbjohnston at aol.com
Mon Nov 26 23:10:52 EST 2007

>I keep wondering if any of these individuals who
>keep criticizing the ARRL actually are members.

Haven't you been reading my messages at all?  That's one of my main
points in all this bruhaha:  As a long-time member I expected I would
have at least a small voice in the development of any bandplan changes.
  But I clearly do not...   My respectful and gently-expressed messages
to my Director and League officers regarding the IARU Region 2 bandplan
have been ignored, insulted, attacked, scorned, belittled, and
pooh-poohed.

Steve WD8DAS