[AMRadio] Just a thought for laughter and memory

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Tue Nov 27 01:59:42 EST 2007

Designer of the Beer Can Vertical, Pete Czerwinski, W2JTJ, published in
QST, November 1955. Here's a similar article published in QST, April
1956:
http://www.qsl.net/w3bmd/beercanantenna.htm
Back then, cans were made of tin, so soldering was easier then cans made
from aluminum types today, if you were so inclined to build one of these
things.

Pete, wa2cwa