[AMRadio] Subscribe to the ARRL ?

David Knepper collinsradio at comcast.net
Tue Nov 27 06:07:06 EST 2007

Steve, read my email.  Perhaps, a mass mailing to the League rather than the
use of email would be more effective.  It is so easy to delete email but at
least a letter has to be opened!

Thanks for your vigorous campaign on this issue.  Very much appreciated.

Dave, W3ST - W3CRA
Collins Radio Association
www.collinsra.com
Join the largest Collins group in the world
Nets on 7208 at 4:30 EDST every day and
Monday at 3805 at 8 PM EDST