[AMRadio] Subscribe to the ARRL ?

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 07:51:43 EST 2007

David Knepper wrote:
> Steve, read my email.  Perhaps, a mass mailing to the League rather
> than the use of email would be more effective.
> It is so easy to delete email but at least a letter has to be opened!

It DOES?  Generally, if I know what it is, there's no need to go through
it twice.. I toss it, unopened, in the trash.

In today's technologically advanced age of communication, e-mail and fax
are the preferred ways of business communications.

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope,

73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR