[AMRadio] Subscribe to the ARRL ?

David Knepper collinsradio at comcast.net
Tue Nov 27 08:23:13 EST 2007

In all due respect, on what authority do you make such a statement?

If someone takes the time to write a letter with first class postage, I read
it.

Thank you

Dave, W3ST - W3CRA
Collins Radio Association
www.collinsra.com
Join the largest Collins group in the world
Nets on 7208 at 4:30 EDST every day and
Monday at 3805 at 8 PM EDST