[AMRadio] Subscribe to the ARRL ?

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 08:27:45 EST 2007

David Knepper wrote:
> In all due respect, on what authority do you make such a statement?
>
> If someone takes the time to write a letter with first class postage,
> I read it.

I am not you, David.  Just because that's something -you- chose to do,
do not automatically ass/u/me that everyone does things the same way
-you- do.

Make no mistake, I am in charge of -my- life.  Therefore, under the
authority of being the primary care giver of myself, I make that
statement, and I'll live by it, too.

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope,

73 = Best Regards,