[AMRadio] Subscribe to the ARRL ?

David Knepper collinsradio at comcast.net
Tue Nov 27 08:29:08 EST 2007

Do you really believe that the League is not beseiged with email already on
this issue.

One simple click of the delete button and your thoughts on this timely
subject simply get trashed.  Email may be expedient and effortless, but
nothing beats a letter.  Folks respect someone's effort to "send the very
best."  Next time, someone member of my family or a friend has a birthday, I
will use an email card electronically generated - how cheap can one get.  I
guess you like an electronically QSL card, too.

Thanks and think about.

Dave, W3ST - W3CRA